Monday, February 18, 2013

Tango links and lists introduced


For the last couple years, I've been posting occasional general-interest entries about tango in a wonderful, and wonderfully multilingual and multi-voiced, Poesia del Rio Wang blog, which at first caught my attention with Studiolum's posts about poetry and culture of tango - but which has much, much more fascinating stuff to read.
But many of the things tango I would like to share & to discuss are much more narrow in scope, perhaps of little interest to non-tangueros, perhaps even of no interest to all but a a few fellow local afficionados ... yet it feels silly to delegate them to the usual facebook channels, where everything is quickly swept out of view by the torrent of ever-flowing newsfeed. So I hope to save the pages and the discussion threads here, and maybe even to add a sister blog for poetry translations.
Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment